- In line with COVID-19 Regulations, BA ISAGO UNIVERSITY Registration for the 2021 Academic year is fully Online;
- International students need to meet the Immigration requirements
- The Registration guidelines show you step by step how to register successfully. In case of difficulties contact the Admissions Office on (+267)3957744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pay by credit card or check online or at the bank
- Enquiries about tuition fees and incorrect account debits or credits should be addressed to the staff in the Student Fee Office at the Finance Department at the following telephone numbers: +267-3957705/7744 Office Hours Monday to Friday: 08.00hrs to 17.00 hrs Saturdays and Sundays closed
STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION
You need the following;
- Admission letter from Admissions office.
- Copy of sponsorship letter or Proof of payment.
- Two passport photos
- Pages of a passport that contain passport number date of birth
- Expiry date of a passport
- certified Copy of birth certificate
- Payment of P1,500.00 charged for Immigration services
- Emergency travel documents will not be accepted when processing a residence permit, only a valid passport will be accepted.
- It is advisable to bring certified copies of the above documents with you when travelling to avoid delays and paying fee for certifying.
- Students are responsible for maintaining the validity of their study permit throughout their stay in Botswana
- For inquiries regarding visa processing, please contact the Admissions Office at Phone +267 395 7744 or email Mompati Pitwane (email@example.com)
BA ISAGO University does not provide any accommodation but facilitate all international students to find safe and secure accommodation within the vicinity of the University. The University works with preferred Real Estate agents to find the accommodation of your choice and budget. In the Acceptance form, you must indicate if you wish University to facilitate in looking for accommodation