The Division of Information Technology (DIT) provides Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) services to support teaching, learning, research and administrative business activities of the University.
The DIT’s broad goals are to serve both staff and students as follows:
- To provide quality services and appropriate state-of-the-art ICT infrastructure and business applications, with seamless and secure access that support learning, teaching and research, and administrative functions.
- To manage ICT Service Delivery and Service Support benchmarked against best-practice Service Management guidelines.
- To establish an ICT infrastructure and services that enable cost reduction, cost sharing, cost recovery and income generation to offset the cost of ICT service provision.
Specific services provided are as follows:
- ICDL Training.
- Helpdesk User Support (for Staff and Students) The Help Desk is a service provided to BA ISAGO employees by the IT Department which links them to appropriate IT resources in a timely manner
- I.T Policies and procedures (Guidelines on usage of ICT equipment)
- Security The purpose of this section is to inform employees of procedures necessary to maintain the security of our information systems.
- Internet and Intranet (for students & Staff) purpose of this section is to set the standards for appropriate use of the Internet by BA ISAGO employees and students.
- Acquisition and maintenance of ICT equipment and software:including network and applications security services and email services.
Advising departments on ICT-related matters.
Search for a Programme
03 Jun, 2020